Applications now available for 2018! Download the application today and...more
Partner with the Kiwanis Club of Adrian
The Kiwanis Club of Adrian intentionally takes action to positively impact our community. We envision a club united in service, building a vibrant community, while preserving our heritage.
OUR GOAL: Revitalize Adrian, Michigan
- by encouraging economic development in Adrian
- by supporting educational development for young children
- by creating and supporting recreation opportunities for the Adrian community.
We want to support organizations whose missions align with our goals. Do you need a helping hand? Contact us to see if your project aligns with our goals! Depending upon the need and our abilities, we may be able to provide volunteers or funding.
We are a club united in SERVICE. If you need volunteers for an upcoming event or project, please contact the current Club President, Ashley LaVigne at firstname.lastname@example.org, with answers to the questions below. Please note that due to our current commitments, we may not be able to fulfill every request.
- Who does this project or event benefit?
- What organization are you representing?
- What is the event? Please be as detailed as possible.
- When is the project/event being held?
- Where is the project/event? Please note that we serve Adrian, Michigan.
- How will you utilize our volunteers? Please note that our club consists of members of all ages and physical capabilities.
- How does this project align with our club goals (stated above)?
The Kiwanis Club of Adrian gives priority to grant requests that align with our mission and objectives listed above.
Proposals for $2,500 and below:
For donation requests $2,500 and below, download our mini-grant guidelines and instructions for application.
Proposals over $2,500:
Requests over $2,500 will be vetted by our Kiwanis Community Impact Committee (CIC). This process takes 3-4 months to complete. Download our CIC grant application for more information.